We appreciate your business but your satisfaction comes first.
At Sexy Wear Co, we take great pride in our reputation for quality with excellent value. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with a purchase within 5 days of receipt, we will assist you with a prompt refund or exchange. Not all sales are final**
** NOTE: By law, there are restrictions on the return of some intimate garments. Any garment containing a crotch is not returnable once removed from the package since they may have been tried on and/or worn.
- Panty garments and hosiery are not eligible for a refund under any circumstances except for product defects and then only as an exchange. Due to the nature of hosiery products, we cannot accept returns of hosiery that have been tried on, as they stretch out to conform to your shape.
- Special orders, custom orders, or special sale items will only be exchanged for other merchandise. These items are non-refundable unless defective in workmanship.
HALLOWEEN COSTUME POLICY: October 1 – 31, all sales are final except for exchanges up and until the 31 of October. All sales will be final as of the 31 of October.
CHRISTMAS COLLECTION POLICY: December 1st - 25th, all sales are final except for exchanges up and until the 25 of December. All sales will be final as of the 25 of December.
VALENTINE COLLECTION POLICY: January 15 thru February 14, all sales are final except for exchanges up and until the 14 of February. All sales will be final as of the 14 of February.
Note: These Policies override any other return policy mentioned on the website.
Return/exchange the merchandise within 5 days of receipt for a refund (minus shipping costs and restocking fees). A 25% restocking fee (minimum of $10.00) will apply.
Follow these steps for Returns / Exchanges:
- Products must be in their original packaging, with original tags and unworn.
- You will need a Return Material Authorization. (RMA)
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the RMA.
- Securely package the item(s) to be returned or exchanged.
- Print your name, the word RETURN, and RMA clearly on the package.
- Include your packing slip, invoice, or a note indicating product numbers and reason why you are returning the item(s).
- Include a daytime phone number, in case we run out of certain items during peak times and we need to contact you for an alternate choice.
- Return your package to us using the mail carrier of your choice.
- To order a replacement item, or if you have any questions, Please e-mail email@example.com
BACK OR OUT OF STOCK ORDERS:
Occasionally we have out-of-stock or back-ordered items. We do not ship partial orders. We will contact you within 2 to 4 business days of receiving the order regarding any items that are out-of-stock or back-ordered.
DAMAGE RETURN POLICY:
Upon receipt of your package, please inspect it carefully. If you notice any shipping damage, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Damaged merchandise MUST be reported within 2 days of receipt. You must keep all packaging, including boxes, shipping labels, and packing materials, when package has visible damage to the outside, DO NOT ACCEPT OR OPEN, refuse shipment, contact us, and a new one will be re-sent. ALL carriers only process claims within 14 days of delivery, so contact us immediately. We will be the party responsible for filing the claim. After the 14 days, YOU, the customer, ARE responsible for the damaged goods.
Returns for reasons other than damage will be accepted within 30 days of date of purchase, but must be initiated within five business days of receipt of merchandise, must be in original packaging, and in unused condition. All returns are subject to a restocking fee up to 20% depending upon the manufacturer’s policy. We are not responsible for return shipping charges unless the item incurs visible damage during shipment. All returns require a return authorization number, which comes through contacting us.
- Shipping and handling charges are not reimbursed.
- All returns are credited to the original form of payment.
- Please allow two billing cycles for a credit card refund.
- Return merchandise within 5 days of receipt to ensure proper credit.
Damaged Goods: If your merchandise arrives damaged, please call us immediately; you have 2 days to notify us of the damage. Keep the packaging material because the carrier often needs to study it when a damage claim reports submitted.